Pages

Empty Nest News & other bits of ridiculous nonsense

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Costco

Costco is my favorite store.. You may remember this is my favorite place to shop
(10 Random facts about myself).
I love the feeling of stocking up the pantry.
I am very proud of the inside of my cabinets. Unlike the rest of my chaotic house, my cabinets are always neat and well orgainzed. I should just leave all the doors open so one can see I have areas of selective organization.
Anyone care for a can of corn or tomato sauce? maybe chicken broth? mayonaise?
Move aside green beans, I'm moving in to the cupboard!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I like the fact that you love Costco too because sometimes when things get sparse I have to come and shop in your cupboards :). I am always the opposite. When things are messy I just throw them into closets and cupboards. So if my house is clean you can bet that my closets and cupboards aren't. You are so silly mom, love you. And by the way, when is your house ever a mess?