The Pioneer Woman
had a contest in which she was giving away a pair of Lucchese Boots. I wished her luck. Good thing I did not win. What in the world would I ever do with a pair of boots like that anyway. Seriously! Caveman, I bet, wouldn't even let me off the front porch with them on my feet, let alone anywhere even remotely close to town!
On one of my rare occasions the other day to town, I went to the local Tractor Supply store. Hopefully, you are familiar with 10 random facts about me. I did not intend to go to Tractor Supply especially for these gardening clogs, it just so happens the several cats I own were out of cat food. Paws & Claws, now how's that for a cat food name. Pretty fitting huh? So seeing that I did not win the Lucchese boots I settled for Lady Bug Clogs, which happens to suit be better anyway. Caveman would still protest if I tried to wear these into town,but I am pretty sure I could sneak it by him.
Has anyone ever checked out the Pioneer Woman website? How on this earth can ONE woman singlehandly post at least a half dozen times a day, write a romantic love story about her and her husband, just published a cookbook, has a tasty kitchen website, does amazing photography, home school 4 children, live on a working cattle ranch, host tons of company at a "Lodge" on the ranch, have numerous contests, and still be a mom and homemaker. SERIOUSLY!!! She must have taken all the time and money in the world. Might be why I have none.
So you think she is real????? I'll hope not, just to save me from jumping off a cliff.
Go ahead I dare you to click on the above link to her website.
The Girasole Lady
No comments:
Post a Comment