I took this picture of a hibiscus in Roatan 4/2007. I LOVED THAT VACATION and for sure the most amazing.
To help with inspiration I came across these questions (via Internet) that will help. Especially when I feel like I have nothing to blog about. In reality we all have something good to share and tell, in each and every day.
Outside my window... I see a field, birds, my garden and the horses.
I am thinking... How good it feels to be home today and had a relaxing,wonderful visit with all of my daughters, and my mom.
I am thankful for... family.
From the kitchen... It needs groceries. It is clean (at least for the moment).
I am wearing... Blue carpi's, white t-shirt, barefooted.
I am creating... ??? a blog post.
I am going... hopefully nowhere.
I am hearing... Reba McIntyre on Pandora Internet radio.
Around the house... Cluttered at the moment, which I should be working on. But I am sure it will be there later.
One of my favorite things... Shooting stars make me feel an incredible magical feeling.
A few plans for the rest of the week... work half day tomorrow.Get grocery shopping done. Visit with my family. Go to a birthday party on Saturday evening. Work in the gardens.
No comments:
Post a Comment