Pages

Empty Nest News & other bits of ridiculous nonsense

Monday, July 6, 2009

Fifty is Nifty

I removed the 50th birthday counter from my blog, that day came and went. This is me the day I turned 50 (I cannot believe I actually am going to post a picture of myself)
I did not post a single post in the month of June. Why.....
well I really don't know.
When I finally manage to be in the house I usually fall into a coma of exhaustion.
The vegetables and flowers outside just keep nagging at me to be with them, it's a trick to get me to pull all the weeds.
The garden is growing. The sun is shining. SUMMER is here.
Tonya & I took a trip to the Bay Area for Brandon's 8th grade graduation party. We had a fabulous visit with my brother and sister's families.
Jen and family came up for a 3 day weekend the end of June.
My birthday was GREAT!!!
My computer broke and I now have a new awesome one with Windows Vista. Thanks to MOZY home back up, I did NOT loose a single picture. I recommend it to anyone who values the information they store on a computer.
I also got a really, really, really nice photosmart printer.
Caveman is building a cave (aka shop).
I am counting the days to be a GRAMMY!!!
Life is good, really good...
Fifty is Nifty.









No comments: